Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feeling like crap.........

For the past few days, I've had swollen glands in the back of my throat. Still going to work though as I'm not a call off person. On my desk is a giant tub of clorox wipes that I use on the phones and keyboards that I use. I'm trying my best to just stay at my desk, but I do have to step up to the sales counter and wait on customers. Thank goodness we aren't too busy so far today.

Bob & I usually go to the gym on Tuesdays, but I had zero energy to even be out of bed let alone go work out so we stayed home. I probably should go this afternoon so I don't get behind in my workouts, but we'll see if I can even stay at work all day.

***Left work about two hours after posting this to come home and go back to bed. I have no fever but I feel like crap!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home