Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update

Well let's see, as of this morning, Bob has lost 20 pounds and I have lost 15 pounds. We first started working out at the gym on February 17, 2008. Our weight loss has been (between us both) 35 pounds off in just 42 days. I feel that in itself is amazing. We both see areas of improvement and get excited to see more results. We have been eating healthy and that helps so much. We were just thinking this morning how much less weight is on the bed now when we lay down to go to sleep. You never really think about how much a a strain you put on your furniture until you loose weight. We have a dance that we are going to on May 16th and if I keep up my weight loss like I have been, I'll be down to about 164 pounds. I haven't seen that low of a number in about 4 years now. I have always been a yo-yo person in my weight gains and losses. I'm really praying now, that I'm smart enough to keep this weight off for good. I'm not getting any younger and the older you get, the harder it is to loose the weight. The important thing to me now, is that I feel good. I'll be buying a new dress for the dance soon since what I have here will be way to big! I have my skinny pants in storage and can't wait to get into them again. It will be like getting a new wardrobe without spending too much money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home