Thursday, May 08, 2008

Another update..........

Well, in just a week and a 1/2 I've dropped 4 more pounds! As of this morning I'm down 28 pounds!!! Bob is down 43 pounds himself!! Combined weight loss for both of us is now 71 pounds in 11 and a 1/2 weeks! I'm excited to say the least. Bob hasn't been going to the gym as often lately as he's been working on a roof. In the past 3 days he managed to rip off the old shingles and lay new felt paper and ice guard and re shingle the back side of the roof. Yesterday he managed to rip off the old shingles and lay new felt paper and ice guard on the front side of the roof. He's lost about 4 pounds just doing all of that. I am now at 172 pounds and Bob is at 161. He's just about leveled off for him. I can't imagine him any smaller. I have 30 pounds (about) to reach my new goal of 140 pounds. I figure by the end of August I'll be right where I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home