Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back home

Well, my Sister & I made it to Ohio from both coasts and got my Mom's house all packed up. Mom & my Sister are now on their way to California. I sure hope Mom's cat survives the long flight. Seems American Airlines changed their flight and now they have a 4 and 1/2 hour layover in Chicago!! I'm glad the trip is now over.

I did get to spend some good quality time with my Daughter and the Grand kids. Boy are they growing up fast. I took the oldest (who will be 8 in July) with my Mom & my Sister yesterday. We went to the cemetery were my Dad is and spent a good amount of time there. It's a very nice Veteran's cemetery. It looks like a mini Arlington National Cemetery. After that, we drove to the country were a lot of the Amish live. The countryside is so beautiful. We ate dinner at The Amish Door Restaurant. They sure know how to cook.

I'm glad I'm back home now though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home