Sunday, August 19, 2007

Our weekend



This was our view from section 404, row K, seats 11 and 12 at the Verizon Center on Friday evening when we went there to see Keith Urban perform in concert. It was a blast! We stopped at Union Station 1st to look around and eat dinner. This was my 1st time at both places. I didn't take my camera with me because #1 I wasn't sure if we were allowed to take pictures and #2, I just didn't want to carry it. I think I'm all caught up now on rest. We had a late night (for us anyway) on Friday by getting to bed at 12:30am. We both woke early on Saturday and took a walk and stopped by a few houses with our friends for coffee. I came back home and slept for about an hour and a 1/2. I did manage to get my hair colored and trimmed too yesterday afternoon. We went back to our friend John's house and grilled sausages and fish and later we made smores. (I'm sooo going back on my diet!!!) Today we drove to Arlington, VA to the Pentagon City Mall. We usually Metro, but since it's Sunday, we drove. Traffic wasn't bad at all and finding it was really easy. We made a few purchases for our trip back to see our Mom's next weekend.

I've tried 4 times now to get this posted. Our computer is really acting wierd on us and I'm about to call the GEEK SQUAD out to look at it. All I did the other day was purchase and download a Norton Security upgrade. Our Norton kept telling us that our subscription was running out and I finally did something about it. Now though, we have a hard time staying online and when we are online, getting from one page to another is outragously ridiculous. I'm not even going to try to explain how we've been getting that to work. I'm going to get this posted before explorer closes on me AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home