Monday, July 16, 2007

It's time to leave

We are leaving for Georgia tomorrow morning. Our bags are packed and we're ready to go. I spoke with my Son last night on the phone for about 5 minutes and he sounds much better and is very excited to see us all. Since we're getting down there a day early, we'll get to spend some good time alone for a little mini vacation day. His actual graduation ceremony is the Thursday and his best friend and roommate Phil, is driving up from Jacksonville, Florida to see him graduate. We will get to spend 2 evenings with my Son (both Wednesday & Thursday evening). David said on the phone last night that now it's graduation time, he doesn't feel as though he's been gone 10 weeks. He said it flew by. It did seem to go by rather quickly.

I hear thunder in the distance. I just hope that tomorrow it doesn't rain. I hate flying in the rain. It's just kinda spooky being up there while it's pouring rain.

We'll be back on Friday and I'm planning on having photos to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home