Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You know it's crazy when you are working away at your job and they tell you that you're working too fast. Let me explain. Part of my job now it to make new tags for the new products that come in. Once the tags are made, I have to put the items out for display. This morning I worked for 2 and 1/2 hours straight and made approximately 42 new tags for some IRWIN tools we got in. 25 of those tools needed put out in the display case. Well, I finished all of that by 11:30 am and saw my immediate boss going to lunch. (He takes an hour lunch mind you) I decided that would be a good time for me to take my lunch. For the past 1/2 an hour, I've been trying to find work to keep me busy. I stopped by the GM's office and that's when he told me (jokingly) that I just work too fast. Now my boss is back from lunch so hopefully he has enough things to do to keep me busy till 4:30pm when we close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home