Thursday, July 05, 2007

Internet at work now!!

I finally have the internet at my desk here at work. It's nice now that on mylunch break I can do emails and if I have time, updates on my blog. I really don't have much of an update today though. Things are moving along at the apartment. We're getting things packed and stored and ready for the move.

In just 2 weeks from today, my Son will be graduating from Army basic training. It just seems to me that the time he has spent there, has just flown by. He'll be shipping out to Texas on Friday the 20th for his AIT training. I'm still not sure yet where in Texas he'll be.

The internet connection we have here at work is way awesome. I wish our cable connection at home was that fast.

Oh well, lunchtime is over so now I have to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home