Friday, June 01, 2007

what a week.....

It sure seems as though I've had a busy week this week. I know Monday was Memorial Day so it was a short week, but I was pretty busy. I've been doing really good at work. Tuesday I worked 8 to 5 then had Wednesday off (from my job). Wednesday I went to the job site Bob's been working at and installed some insulation. That alone was hot, itchy work. I also taped some seems in the drywall he hung so he could get them "mudded". It was back to work for me on Thursday from 8 to 5 and the same for today. I really enjoy this new job. Working with the invoices from the contractors and collecting payment for them is enjoyable to me. I love using the computer cash registers. There is a lot of different input for each different type of invoice. There are different codes for everything including the various types of payment collected. I've always wanted to do this type of work and now I am. I'm very happy about it. I actually look forward to going in. I have the this weekend off. i get to work Monday through Friday next week. After my breaks are out, I'll have about 39.5 hours. My paycheck will be sweet that's for sure. The only thing I know for sure that I'm doing tomorrow (Saturday), is helping Bob install the new windows that came in for the sun porch remodel he's been working on. Sunday is usually our lazy around and do nothing day.

Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home