Monday, May 21, 2007

Not bad for a Monday............

This is turning out to be a pretty good Monday so far. I had to be at the Dentist this morning at 7am for a filling and a cap. That was a very smooth appointment and lasted only 45 minutes. It was completely painless!!! Now I go back in 2 weeks for my teeth cleaning. I can't wait for that to get done. I just know my mouth will feel so much better once that's completed.

After my appointment was over, I wrote my Granddaughter a small letter then walked to the post office to mail it. I continued on for a walk through the neighborhood and back home. I'm pretty sure that took me an hour. It felt good to get out there and be moving around. The day is so nice weather wise that I couldn't just sit in this apartment all day.

When I returned home after my walk, I straightened up the apartment and even ran the vacuum. (something that I've been putting off). Now you know I couldn't just stop here, I then went to the grocery store to pick up a few items we had on our list. (one of these days I'll stick to the list...I'm just not sure when). Those are all put away so I figured I deserved some computer time. Now, it's time for me to go and curl up with a good book. After all, Bob is taking me to work with him tomorrow so you all know he'll keep me good and busy.

I hope you all are having a good Monday as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home