Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend Plans

Now this is something that is rare around here....us making plans for the weekend. (though occasionally Bob will surprise me with something that he'd been thinking about and not mentioning to me.) So, here's a small run down on what we have going on, starting tonight.

Here in Maryland, in the tiny town of Cheverly, they have a annual "Chevely Day" festival of sorts. Tonight is what they call a "Prom" dinner. What it is (I think) is a get together for the Mayor and town officials to be able to rub elbows with the people of Cheverly. It's not free and the dress code is a mixture of casual to decked out. I'll have photos to post tomorrow because Bob is wearing a tux he borrowed from his Brother. He's getting his hair cut today and trust me on this one, he's going to look pretty damn sharp in that tux. He tried it on for a fit earlier this week. Now don't go thinking I'm wearing a gown because I don't own one, but I do have a rather nice dress that is only worn on special occasions.

Tomorrow is the actual Cheverly Day events. I'm not sure if we will be going to any of them though. We probably will be doing some work somewhere. I know that his Brother and John want to make a run to Bj's and I might go or I might not. (still undecided about that). Tomorrow evening, after the festivities are over, they have the best ever (so I'm told), fireworks display put on by Zambelli Fireworks International. Being the lover of fireworks that I am, I'm really looking forward to seeing that. I'm hoping also to get photos of those. Sunday's around here for us is a day for relaxing and just hanging out. I don't see this Sunday being any different. With my dentist appointment being at 7am Monday, I know I'll be getting a good nights rest so I can get up at the butt crack of dawn to go get my teeth worked on.

So there you have it. What sort of fun and/or interesting things will you all be doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home