Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Well..........tomorrow is the day!!!!

We had the doctor's appointment this morning (which took freakin forever!!!) and he told her to be at the hospital at 7:30am and he'll have her induced. When she came out of the office with another appointment scheduled I was like...."ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!!" She laughed and showed it to me then I saw what it was for. Doc said the baby is ready but her body is being stubborn. She is relieved and to tell you the truth, so I am. If any of you understand being induced, it could take hours after she gets the shot of potossin. I was hoping that with this pregnancy, she wouldn't need to be induced. She has had to be with her other 2. Guess maybe the doctor is correct in stating that she has a stubborn body. This will be her last one. She called the doctor's office yesterday to see what she needs to do to schedule to have her tubes tied.

I'll be gone from here all day tomorrow until late into the evening so that I can be in the delivery room with my daughter. I'm so hoping that I get to cut the cord with this one like I did with my grandson. It's so different being in there and NOT being the one giving birth. I love the entire experience. I'll post later tomorrow, now matter what time I get home, so that everyone knows ALL the info. At this point, we don't even know if the baby is a boy or a girl.

Stay tuned.................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home