Saturday, March 24, 2007

Back home

My daughter and new granddaughter were released from the hospital yesterday. They are back home and resting. It's amazing to me how they ship you out of the hospital so soon anymore. She's doing well, just a bit sore and isn't allowed to lift more than the baby atleast for the first week. No driving for 2 weeks. I'm really serious about leaving before the 2 weeks are up. I need to get back to Maryland and back to work on the basement project. I need to put money back into my checking account that I've spent while being here. Since the baby came way later than any of us thought she would, I've been here way longer than anticipated. I may stay until April 3rd or 4th, but then I have to get back. Even if that means asking my ex-inlaws to help my daughter out for the last few days of the 2 week no driving period. The only thing needed is to get my granddaughter back and forth to school. (I seriously believe that my daughter will be fine to drive by then but we'll see).

Bob is coming here today!!!!! He should be arriving around noon and I can't wait to see him!! He and I are taking the 2 older kids out of the house today to give my daughter some much needed quiet so she can rest. My ex-inlaws already told me that they would watch the kids for a few hours on Sunday so Bob and I could go do something without the kids so that I can have a MUCH NEEDED BREAK too!!! It's nice that I'm on really good speaking terms with my ex-inlaws. My mother-in-law and I have nearly always gotten along. (except during the divorce but that was ages ago and my ex has been passed away now for 7 yrs). ANYWAY.....I'm excitied that I'm going to have a good weekend!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home