Thursday, March 22, 2007

She has a name......

Kyah Bree Armstrong (pronounced Ki - yah).

My daughter likes to have unique names for the kids. I told her early on when she was trying to come up with my 1st grandchild's name, that they were her kids and she could name them Mortimoresnerd and I'd just have to get used to it. My parents had no influence in naming my kids. The really cool part about all my grandkid's names, is that I did indeed get to have some input and help in the selection process. With her 1st child, she wanted Ines (pronounced Inez) for her middle name and couldn't come up with a 1st name for her. I helped her come up with Deydra (pronounced day - dra) and the spelling. I always liked the way Susan Dey's (teenager from the partridge family) last name was spelled and pronounce so I suggested it to her and she liked it. That's how Deydra Ines came about. With her 2nd child, she wanted a very different and unique middle name for him. (I don't like it but it's not my kid). I helped her pick out Isaac and she chose Tavias (like Octavias) for his middle name. She wanted Kya but I thought it looked better with the "h" on the end and after we wrote it out with the entire name, she liked it that way too.

So there you have it. The grandkids all have official names now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home