Saturday, June 10, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt





PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.




This weeks theme is "community". Where I live here in Canton, Ohio, we are known mostly for being the "Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame". Every July the week before football starts back up, our city puts on festivities for football. There is a balloon classic (which I'm sad to say I have no pictures from) where giant colorful hot air balloons of all shapes and colors lift off and fly over Canton. There is also the Grand Parade. This is just one of several photos I have from the H.O.F. Parade from last year. I chose the best one I had that shows the crowd and one of the ballons they carry in the parade. These festivities also include a 3 day ribs burn-off and a huge fireworks display like none other seen. (By me atleast). People come from all over the U.S.A. to see their favorite enshrinee get into the Hall of Fame. Here is a few of last years enshrinees.






Dan Marino from Miami Dolphins.












Steve Young from the 49er's.






If you'd like more information on just what Photo Scavenger Hunt is all about just click on the link above and join the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home