Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No cliffs, just took a couple of days off.....

Thanks Fraidy and Denny for worrying about me, but I'm fine. I haven't felt like sitting here at the computer lately. I've been very tired and exhausted so much that I haven't even felt rested when I wake up in the morning. I was up at 7am this morning and went back to bed for 2 more hours. I atleast feel awake now.

Just 8 more days then I can get away from here for awhile. I wish it were sooner, but it will be here before I know it.

It's a beautiful morning out there this morning so I need to hop off here out and enjoy it before I have to go to work again later. I have tonight and tomorrow night yet of work before I have 2 more days off in a row. Hopefully I won't be so drained that I can't enjoy them. I sure wish I was old enough to retire because that sounds wonderful about now. So that I don't sit here and turn this post into a rant, I'll sign off now. Atleast you know I'm still around and haven't fallen off a cliff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home