Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Jan's Photo shoot




Experimenting finally with a photo shoot. My grand daughter was more than willing to participate. This was taken with my digital. I have the 35mm being developed and will have them back tomorrow....stay tuned for more on this subject.














Cerebus is always another willing subject for my lens. This was taken early this morning to finish off a roll of film from DC.








This handsome young man was 3 months old yesterday. My how time flies by. There will be more photos of Isaac too.





















These are a few more photos that I like from my 35mm camera. I'm defenately convince to stick primarily with this camera. Digitals are nice, but I'm hooked with my other camera. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home