Friday, July 04, 2008

How I spent my Thursday.........

I wanted to something fun and exciting with my Son while he was here. I asked him if he wanted to go to six-flags. It was a definite yes from him. He was so excited about it the he looked up the park on his laptop to make sure they had some of his favorite rides. I promised him I would go on these with him. Let me tell you, I really truly believe that my roller coaster riding days has finally come to an end. I had to take breaks and actually find a grassy location to lay on my back in to keep from puking and/or passing out a few times. It really messes with my head anymore. I get so dizzy and nauseous. I was a trooper though. If you click here, you'll see the rides I rode on. The batwing, The joker's jinx, Roar, The mind eraser, Tower of Doom and Oh my God, the skycoaster!! I was never ever in my life more scared of anything than I was during this ride. You'll have to click on that to see photos of this ride. David was proud of me for doing things that I didn't really want to do and for doing things that scared me. The skycoaster nearly brought me to tears. I know that for some people reading this, they'll think it's nothing. (especially if you have parachuted before). I'll attach the only 2 photos from our day yesterday. One was while we were on the coaster the Roar and the other is the old time photo that we had done. David looks good in it but I think I look too much like my Grandma when she was younger. (Gloria, I'm you'll agree on that one). We stayed at the park from 10:30 am till 8pm.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home