Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fantastic Day

The weather is simply fabulous....74 degrees (feels like 80 to me) with the sun shinning. Barely a cloud in the sky. I took advantage of this and went for a walk in the park. I found a cool paved path that will be great for me to ride my bike on. Although I feel like I'm 9 months prego when I walk...I spent 1/2 an hour sweating and enjoying it. The nice thing about the weather here, is the winter is so mild most of the time that I feel Ill be able to take advantage of this path for a long time. It felt good to be out there and moving around. I refuse to buy anymore clothes until the ones I have stop squeezing me. I hope the weather is just as nice tomorrow. Even though I'm going to work with Bob tomorrow to help him install a door, I want to be able to get out and not be rained on.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home