Monday, October 09, 2006

Having a good time

Bob & I went to downtown DC yesterday and went through the National Museum of Natural History. There are so many things to see in there....wow. It's nothing like I ever remembered from being a kid and going in there. We rode the Metro (subway) into DC and that's always interesting in itself. It was a beautiful day to be outside and walking too. The buildings downtown are simply awesome to me. I used my 35mm camera mostly today so any photos I took will have to wait until I get around to getting them developed. When we decided we'd seen all we were interested in, we decided to head out and find a good place to eat. We came upon the Hard Rock Cafe. Always a good choice. Bob chose the steak quesadillas and I chose the pulled pork sandwhich...which when the bill arrived it was simply stated as PIG SAND. We both chuckled over that one. Here are some of our photos from lunch and just us having a great day.




















































I need to give a warning out to all the ladies reading this. Never leave the camera with your man when you go to the bathroom. I swear to God he does it to me all the time. Gets a photo of me leaving the bathroom no matter where we are. He's actually started a collection of them. Sheesh, you'd think I'd learn by now. I look as though I'm madder than a wet hen about something too and I wasn't. Does he not realize how unattractive these photos are???!!!!!




















Like this one is so much more attractive.

















Check out the bill with the " PIG SAND ".

















It was a great day out that's for sure and I hope we can do that again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home