Friday, October 06, 2006

WooooHooooo it's Friday

And my point is??? I don't have one. I just wanted to sound excited about it being Friday and I don't have to go to work or do anything I don't want to do. I'm enjoying all these Friday's for as long as I can.

Sunday Bob and I are going downtown to DC. I'm checking out which Smithsonian Museum we should go to and I think I'd like to go up the Washington Monument. I haven't been inside of it since I was a kid.

I feel better today than I did yesterday. I swear sometimes when I spout off like I did yesterday and let things get to me (even the smallest of things) that it's just from the moodiness of menopause or something.

Sooooo, I'm about to do the biggest thing on my list for today and that's to take a really long hot shower then check out some things to do on Sunday. I hope you all have a great day (and don't work too hard).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home