Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Enough is enough

I have been shopping lately for new clothes to wear that are more professional looking than anything I've ever had in my closet. While this is a good thing and makes me feel good to know that whenever I do get hired somewhere, I'll atleast look the part. Where I've had enough is, my weight. I've been bad and gained quite a few pounds since being here and out of work. I have a goal now to be more active and eat way better than I/we have been since I've been here. I'm tired of my jeans suffocating me everytime I put them on and having to wear a huge t-shirt to cover up the fact that the jeans have just pushed up my fat to hang over the waistline. (Trust me, it's as bad as it sounds.) I'm back up to 180 and I'm only 5' 4". With my body structure, I could feesably get down to 120 and look great and not too skinny. I'm not going after the skinny look, I just want to be thinner and have my clothes fit better so I don't feel as though I can't breathe when I zip up my pants. I know that 140 is an obtainable goal so that's where I'm starting. Once I meet that, if I want to go more I will. We took my bike out of the storage unit and brought it over to the apartment. For a week now it's been sitting under the outside steps chained to the post under a tarp. I am determined to get on it and ride it.

Bob is so good to me. He only wants me to loose weight if it's something I feel I need to do. I know I'll look better and feel better and for him, that's all that matters. I went and bought quite alot of heathly things to keep here in the house. It's a start. I know that the Holidays are coming up quickly, but if I can get myself into a good eating routine before then, I'll be fine. Here is how I look this morning lounging in my favorite pair of sweat pants.




Wish me luck. I'll repost this in one month and hopefully we'll all see a difference that is positive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home