Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank you very much....

I'm safely back from my travels back to ohio. Mom is doing remarkably well. She has moments, but you have to expect that. I didn't see Dad before he passed or before they sent him for cremation, but I did that by choice. I saw him when he was doing better after seeing him at his worse and that's how I choose to remember him. That and I have my share of photos of him in different phases of his life. Everything was easy to take care of. We chose not to have any services. My sister was having a difficult time in getting here and I couldn't stay long. It's so costly anymore to do anything. Mom chose for Dad to be cremated and since he was a World War II verteran, he is being place in a cemetary for veterans and they are reserving a plot for Mom at no charge. Mom recieved her folded flag yesterday morning.

If you would like to, you can go to cantonrep.com to view the obituary. (you may need to register to read it, but it's free). It was in Sunday's paper 9-10-06.

I'm being vague I supposed rather than go into a ton of details for privacy to our family. I do want to thank all of you that commented and are keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home