Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Birthday spent having much fun!!!!! 7-18-06

She had a great day spending it at Geauga Lake Amusement Park. I'm pleased that I picked a fun spot for her. I wish that she would have had a little playmate to join her, but all in all she loved the entire day. I took a few photos from atop the Ferris wheel that shows the roller coasters that she can look forward to trying when she's older. The water park was a huge hit. I myself had loads of fun. I loved the water slides as much as she did. I didn't dare take my camera anywhere near the big slides we went on as there was way too much water to damage my camera. Hope you enjoy these photos and try to image just how we filled 6 and 1/2 hours of the day having fun!!!!!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home