Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Don't worry about it he says........

Back on June 16th I think it was, I had my "yearly exam" that turned out to be a complete physical. The doc found that the front of my heart isn't beating like it should and he ordered an ultra sound done. Well, I had that a couple of weeks ago and today when I came home from work there was a message on the answering machine from the doc's office. They said I needed to call the office because I need another test. Well I called and you won't believe what they want me to do. Seems the ultra sound came back abnormal and they want me to have a sleep test. I'm calling back tomorrow to ask to speak to the doctor directly about this. I want to know exactly why he's ordering that sort of test and just what is he's looking for! I no sooner got off the phone that now I have chest flutters. I get that every now and then when I'm either stressed out or angry about something or at this point quite nervous. Don't worry my ass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home