Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Been Busy

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations. I didn't do anything since I had to work lastnight. Surprisingly we were kept pretty busy. I did manage to talk to my son for 1/2 an hour yesterday. I miss him. Hard to believe he's been down in Florida for a year now. I'm so glad he's doing great.

My daughter found a new apartment and will be moving sometime soon. I'm not thrilled with the location, but the savings will be huge for her. She got this apartment through Metro Housing. The apartments are really nice..way better than mine even. I just don't like the area. She's going to be going to school next year. She hasn't decided whether to take nursing yet or not. She's been leaning in that direction.

My grandson was 6 months old yesterday. Can you believe it?!! He's growing up so fast. Heck my grand daughter will be 6 yrs old on the 18th of this month. She'll be in 1st grade when school starts back up. She loves being a "big girl".

Guess my mind is in a 1,000 different directions today and not focused on any one thing. I get that way from time to time anymore. Guess I should go find some cleaning to do. Seems there is always plenty of that to do. No matter how many hours a week I work and I'm not here, there's always something to clean up.

Hope everyone out there in blogland has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home