Thursday, June 15, 2006

How I'm spending my 2 days off....

Not alot going on for me today. I was feeling really beat up this morning when I woke for the day. 7 nights in a row did it for me. I'm gettting seriously too old to work these shifts night after night. I tend to turn into a real Bitch and don't even mean to. I have been having horrible tension headaches in the back of my head by the base of my skull. They literally knock me on my ass for awhile. I woke up this morning and felt like someone attacked me with a baseball bat. I took 4 ibuprofin at 7 when I first woke up to put the dog out then went back to bed till I woke up again at 9:30. At that point I took 2 excedrin migrane and finally I feel semi normal. It only has taken me till 2pm to feel like doing anything. It's a miracle that I made it over to Mom's around 11am to balance her checkbook for her. Thank goodness that never takes more than 5 minutes. I just took a relaxing bubble bath. Now I have to start getting ready to go to my Doctor's appointment. It's my "yearly" woman's appointment....yeehaw!! (only thing is I haven't went for this in about 4 years or so...way past due).

Not a very exciting way to spend my day off, but it's about all I have energy for. In 6 more days Bob will be picking me up at the airport and it will be nice to spend a few days with him. I sure wish we had more time to spend together, but for now I'll take all I can get. It will be nice having tomorrow off too. My poor apartment needs a good cleaning from top to bottom. I borrowed Mom's carpet cleaner so hopefully I get atleast the hallway and livingroom carpets scrubbed. I just hope I'll have the energy to get it all done.

Since I'm fresh out of thoughts, I better get a move on before I get stuck in this chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home