Thursday, April 13, 2006

Too much going on in my head

There is so much going on in my life lately than I'm sure I've sprouted 50,000 more grey hairs. I'm going to do my best today to think of other things. Bob and I were talking yesterday morning and he asked me if I had any plans for Friday. (I'm off both Friday and Saturday). I told him I didn't have one. He asked me if I wanted one so I said sure. He says how about picking him up in Cleveland at the airport at 10:39am. That's the best thing ever right now for me to do. I'm so glad he's flying here to see me. At this point I haven't a clue how long he's staying. I'm just really glad he's coming. I sure do need to see him. Friday will be a great day even if it's supposed to have isolated thunderstorms through out the day. I took Mom to Bob Evans for breakfast this morning. She looks really drained herself. I told her to go home and get a nap. She needs lots of rest so she doesn't just fall over. I need a nap myself before work tonight. I have 2 hours before I have to leave. Tomorrow will be a grand day and I'm so excited!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home