Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday.......

I have no real reason to be excited about it being Friday...after all I have to work today from 6:30 to 4:30. However we do get our W-2's today at work so tonight I can work on filing my taxes. I've used Tele-file for the last 3 years and someone at work told me yesterday that you can no longer do that. Doesn't make sense to me since I recieved the forms in the mail just for that purpose. Guess I'll find out when I go to use it whether it still works or not.

I'm not fully awake as it's pretty early. I guess this entry will be a short one. I thought that shower would wake me up. Guess not having the best water pressure makes the difference. The shower at my son's apartment has enough water pressure to make your top layer of skin peel off. I loved it. So yeah, I exaggerated a bit, but it does have great water pressure. Guess I better go get ready for work. Maybe this afternoon I'll have more thoughts worthy of posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home