Monday, December 26, 2005

All Edits are now complete

I have just completed my last edit for today. The only thing I'm missing now is my Frappr Map. I'll get it back later and when I do...I hope you will all sign back up on it.

I was stopping by blogs this morning as I was adding them to my website and I found a great idea on Brico's blog. Now I'm not one for making New Year's resolutions, but when I read what he's doing I thought that was a cool idea. So I'd like to try that here. If you all would help me out by "hounding" me about my resolution, then perhaps I can stick with it. I inturn would love to "hound" you about yours...you just have to let me know in the comments what your resolution is. Here's mine. I have a membership to the gym that is automatically deducted from my checking account once a month. I NEVER get there. I'm wasiting my money and I am making a New Year's Resolution to spend less time on the computer and more time at the gym. I'm sure that if you start bugging me about whether or not I'm going, I'll get there so I don't have to lie about it. I'm an honest person and that would drive me crazy...lol. So....are you willing to do this with me? If so....fill up the comment box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home