Sunday, December 25, 2005

I'm having a brain fart!!!!

So I was changing my yahoo avatar for kicks and posted it. That screwed up my blog settings somehow and all my previous posts where all out of line. I couldn't fix it even after deleting my yahoo avatar. I'm sure there was a code or something I deleted by accident. So I got the bright idea to just change blog templetes all together. Well that fixed the template and now my posts are where they are supposed to be. However, my haloscan is gone as are all the links to my favorite blogs I read. I can't for the life of me remember how to put them back on. I'm missing the little codes before the link. I remember this much <>a/Li> for after the link......anyone care to help my tired brain out with what goes infront of the links so I can get them all back?

Perhaps this is all because I ate too many holiday cookies and NO..I did not eat any of the RUM BALLS...(yet)...lol

I had a great Christmas with Bob and my family...I'll post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home