Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My day is over.........

So the little Princess had her school assmebly tonight. It was cute...boring but cute. I have no photos as my daughter had us sitting at the top of the bleachers and my camera doesn't zoom in far enough. I did however get her on video with the camcorder. I have no clue as to how to get the video transfered to something so I can post it on here. I have an older camcorder that uses VHS-C tapes. I have a converter tape that you put this little tape in so you can watch it on the the TV through the VHS player. If anyone knows how I can possibly get it on a DVD and/or how to make it possoble to show here....I'm all ears.

Oh..and no baby yet. I think she fininally picked a name though. "Isaac Luke"...but since the baby isn't here yet...that could change...after all it's already changed about 4 times that I know of. If my grand daughter had her way...the baby's name would be Yoda....(I know..I said the same thing you're thinking!!!)


For now though...it's time for bed. I'm feeling a bit down as Christmas gets so close and even though I've been wrapping gifts...etc...it just doesn't seem like Christmas to me. I'm working from 10 to 8 tomorrow then off again on Friday. That will be nice. I might pop on here...I might not. Guess I'll wait to see how I feel in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home