Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas today. Bob and I had a most enjoyable day. We started opening our gifts last night that we got for each other and finished that this morning. It's so nice to have 4 days off in a row. With Bob being done with his most current job, we actually have some time to be together and it's been fantastic. Today we went to the movies. We really didn't plan to go see anything today, it just came about to do that rather than sit here in the apartment with nothing to do. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the movie ..."The Curious case of Benjiman Button."

It's been a very long time since I have raved about a good movie. It's a very long movie ( 2 hours 45minutes), but worth every moment. It was full of drama, some comedy and sadness. Bob & I both loved it. It's NOT just a chick flick. The story line is great. Let me know if you see it, what you thought of it.

Now with Christmas over and New Years right around the corner, the Holiday's are nearly over and the tempting foods will be done and over with. I must confess that my will power is weak (very weak) when it comes to some of the goodies. I have gained 5 pounds and trust me, I'm so mad at myself over that. Bob and I had a great morning run today which felt awesome. It's time to buckle down now and get back into the swing of things with my eating and exercise. I'll be fine though and I'm not worried. I just don't like this little set back.

I am leaving for California in 3 weeks for a surprise visit to see my Mother for my Birthday. I haven't seen her since we moved her out there to live with my Sister back in April of this year. I'm hoping she is very surprised. I'm also hoping I can make it without letting it slip to her that I'm coming. I want to tell her so bad that I'll see her soon. I just know she's going to be really surprised. My Sister is in on the surprise and has agreed not to tell her. We're just going to let my mom open the door when I get there. It's going to be great. I haven't had a count down on here in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home