Saturday, December 06, 2008

Feeling rough

I have no idea why, but today I'm sitting here at work and feeling like I want to throw up. I didn't eat anything that I don't normally eat so I know that's not it. I haven't been "sick" so I'm just puzzled as to why I feel like crap right now. I still have 2 and 1/2 more hours of work before I can go home and lay down. Perhaps if I did "toss it" I'd feel better.

I want to go for a run after work. I guess I'll have to wait till I clock out and see how I feel then. It's only 25 degrees out and a bit windy today. Maybe I shouldn't run. Oh the dilemmas in life.

Update..(5:14pm)

I have a small temp of 100.2 and massive diarrhea. It's so blasted hot in this basement apartment since our Landlord is older and when he's cold he feels like he lives in the Arctic or something. Bob was sick at work today too only he was doing both. I haven't yet thrown up and no longer feel like I'm going to. I'm hot and sweaty and constantly running to the bathroom. it will pass, but not fast enough. I hate being sick. I hate being hot behind the eyes and having body aches. This just sucks. Oh...and we do open the window in the bedroom for fresh air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home