Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Getting back to my normal routine.........

I took my Son to the airport last night. That was a pretty hard thing to do. I am really trying to stay positive about him being deployed to Iraq. He called me today to let me know he made it back to Colorado and his barracks okay. He goes back to work tomorrow and his entire unit will be busy from sun up to sun down packing up and getting ready to ship out. They still have not given them an exact date of deployment. It's a waiting game now.

I myself went back to work today. It was really odd to get back into the swing of things after being off work for 12 days. After work I went to the gym for a much over do and needed workout. I am really pleased with myself though, since I have only gained one pound since I posted about getting down to 162 pounds. I've only been to the gym 3 times since being off work and haven't always been eating right. It's back on track now though. I'm hoping to hit my 160 mark very soon. (That will indeed entitle me to a happy dance!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home