Friday, January 11, 2008

Hmmmm...what's happening here....

Bob is still in PA helping his Mother out...should be home sometime this weekend.

Mom will be flying in here next week....I have a girls day at the hair salon planned for us.

Heard from my Son....he has received his 1st installment on his enlistment bonus...bought himself a laptop.

My Grandson turned 2yrs old last week...talking up a storm...calls SpongeBob Square Pants....BobBob Pee Pants.

My Daughter starts college next week....taking general courses 1st, then studying to become a respitory therapist.

Work is going great...turns out I was top salesperson for the month of December!!!....shocked me too.

Trying to get this weight off, but slacking in the exercise department...I am eating better though...that's a good start.

Guess that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home