Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What time will it be?

I find this truely amazing. this info was in an email for me this morning and I just had to pass it on so my appologies for those of you that I have your email and now you are seeing it twice.......


"At Three minutes and Four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year,

time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07".

"This will never happen again in our lifetime."

It's the simple things in life that amze me I guess.

Now..just a small update on my Son............... He passed his physical and they also told him it would be fine for him to continue on with his trip here. I was hoping the Army would offer to pay off his small fine he has and get him completely signed up then just do a payroll deduction. He asked and they said no. So, once he gets that fine taken care of and his trip here is over, he'll get completely signed up for the Army. Again, once I know more, I'll update again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home