Saturday, April 07, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt





Wow, I haven't posted for the photo hunt in ages. I'm back home now and on my own computer, so I'm ready to get back in the swing of things.






Today's theme is CLEAN. This is a photo of the new jacuzzi tub that my Bob installed in the bathroom of the addition he's been working on. I chose this photo with the anticipation of being clean in the new tub. It's hard to tell by this photo, but the granite surrounding the tub is very awesome. It's a dark brown with lighter specks of tan in it. I can't wait to see the finished bathroom. Here's a peek at the shower with matching granite tiles. If you enlarge the photos by clicking on them, you can sort of see the colors I'm talking about.



****EDIT****
I should mention since I wasn't clear.......this bathroom is not ours (unfortunately). It's from an addition at a house that my Bob has been working on for the past year and a 1/2. I really do wish it was ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home