Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Alphabet of me

Just a little something I "borrowed" from Celtic Lady.




a- Available or Single? –Single...as in not married, but defenately in a relationship and VERY happy to be here.
B- Best Friend? – That would have to be Cheryl...I've known here now for 14 yrs..she and I have been through alot together.
C- Cake or Pie?Pie as long as it's boston cream
D- Drink of Choice? – Water...always has been
E- Essential Item? – Hmmmmmm...not one thing to me is that essential so my answer is good health
F- Favorite Color? – Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Bears
H- Hometown? – Canton, Ohio
I- Indulgence? – CHOCOLATE!
J- January or February? - January...my birthday month!!
K- Kids and names? – Daughter Heather, Son David
L- Life is incomplete without? Love, family, friends
M- Marriage Date? – my first was 08-27-1978..(lasted 15 yrs)..no marriage date thought of in this relationship...(yet)
N- Number of Siblings? – one big sister
O- Oranges or Apples? oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? – I like to say I don't have any...but there are things that make me uncomfortable..like elevators and really long tunnels...but I don't freak in them.
Q- Favorite Quote? - Hmm...can't think of one
R- Reasons to smile? - when I think about my grandkids
S- Season? – Summer
T- Tag 3 people? Not tagging anyone.. If you want to, do it and tell me about it!
U- Unknown Fact About Me? – I really am a shy person
V- Vegetable You Hate? – most all of them
W- Worst Habit? – I interrupt people while they talk...I don't mean to..I just do,
X- X-rays You've Had?
– Teeth, left hand. back..
Y- Your Favorite Foods? always will be chocolate....but seriously I love sweet potatoes
Z- Zodiac? – Aquarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home