Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where was the joke?

I'm sure by now everyone has heard the comment that Senator Kerry made while speaking at a college. He calls it a "botched joke", but I and what seems to be alot of people don't see it that way. He's trying to say now that Bush and his staff are twisting his words around to avoid their own responsibility. I say BULLSHIT!!!

Here's a link to an article about it. Use your own judgement. If any of you heard him say this while watching tv yesterday and have your own opinions, I'd be interested in reading them. Please feel free to share them.

Perhaps Kerry should stick to the verbatum of his written speeches. After all, isn't that what they get paid to do? Even after reading what the "joke" was supposed to say, I still didn't like it but that's just my opinion.