Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yet another decision made

After much thought on this "sleep test" and everything involved with it...I have decided NOT to have it. I more than likely do have some sleep apnea and if all the symptons I have go along with that....then I've had it for years. I don't want diagnosed with a "condition" then loose my insurance when I'm out of work on the 20th. I won't be working for quite awhile and when I do get insurance again, I don't want a "pre-existing condition" to get in the way. I'm calling today to cancell the test.

With everything that has been going on just last month alone, it wouldn't be a good test anyway. It never fails that whenever I laydown to sleep my mind races 100mph with 1,000+ things. It's no wonder 1/2 the time I don't get good rest. I know that things will ease up on my mind as soon as I'm all settled in with Bob. I'll always have things on my mind. Just my Dad and Mom's situation alone is something that keeps me thinking. Over 50 million americans have sleep I'm not worrying about it right now.

Today is going to be a long day for me. I'll be working 10 to 8 behind the grill line. I'll be praying the a/c doesn't decide to crap out today...that would so suck!!! Looking forward to having Friday off....I have a ton of stuff to get done.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home