Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SOON!!!!!

Okay.......here's the latest update on the baby situation..............

Heather had her doctor's appointment this morning...she is dialated to 3 and a 1/2 centimeters. The doctor is concerned about her blood pressure. I don't know exactly what it is, but Heather told me it's in the 130's and she is normally around 110 just like I am. He told her today that if she doesn't go into labor on her own tonight, that we have to be at the hospital by 7am tomorrow morning. At that time he'll induce her labor. I told Heather I would not go into work tonight so that I could be right here, but she said to go anyway. She doesn't think she'll go into labor tonight. I hope she's right. The good thing is that I'm only 15 minutes away from here if she does start her labor. The hospital is only 3 minutes up the road from me so that's good too.

I'm trying not to have any stress in all this and really I'm not....it's just that I get a little tense everytime the phone rings at work now..lol.

Stay tuned...I'll keep you all updated and will post photos etc....when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home