Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Interesting little quiz

Hufflepuff
You are a HUFFLEPUFF!

As a Hufflepuff and as an SFJ, you are loyal, just,
and industrious. You have a strong sense of
duty and always try to do the right thing. As
a result, you are dependable, responsible, and
trustworthy. You have high expectations for
yourself, and you expect a great deal from
those around you as well. You are
down-to-earth, resolute in your decisions, and
sensible. As your friends no doubt recognize,
you are also friendly, sympathetic, and
nurturing.


Hogwarts Sorting Hat: Based on Myers-Briggs Personality Typing
brought to you by Quizilla



I'm not into the Harry Potter books or movies as I've never read one or saw one. I found this quiz while reading Grey Bikers Blog and thought "oh what the heck" I'll take it "just to see" and I like the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home