Saturday, January 17, 2009

California bound!!!

I leave today for my "little" vacation to Santa Cruz, California. I'm off to see my Mom & my Sister & my Sister's kids. I haven't seen my Mom since April of last year when we moved her out there to live with my Sister. I miss my Mom and since it's my Birthday anyway next week, I decided it's a good time to go see her. I'll be back here on Wednesday evening and then it's right back to work on Thursday.

Hopefully my flights will be uneventful and stay in the air for as long as they are supposed to and that I will have just as goo as a pilot that the passengers had on that flight that had to crash land on the Hudson! I'll post on my return and let everyone know how things went.

Until then.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home