Sunday, August 10, 2008

"KillinTime" ..that's what I was doing

Every year in August, a bunch of us from work hire a charter boat and go fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. We leave from Breezy Point Marina. The name of the boat we use is called Killin Time. There were 10 of us this year. Last year we only had 7 so it cost us each a little bit more money. It's well worth the price when you get out there on days like yesterday. The weather was perfect for being on the Bay. I didn't get very many photos, but here are some of the ones I did take.................


We really did catch some great fish...I just didn't get any photos with my digital camera. I do have some on my cell phone though. As soon as I figure out how to get them on here, I'll post those too. We each were allowed 2 rockfish that were longer than 18 inches. Bob and I will be grilling some of them today. We also caught some bluefish and spot.

Looking forward to next year already!





















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home