Friday, December 09, 2005

Punishment fit the crime?????.........

I THINK TO HELL NOT!!!!
This type of news article just really makes me very very angry. A number of reasons why. #1. how can anyone even think about doing this to anyone. #2. He thought he was doing the little girl a FAVOR!!!! WTF!!!!

I'm sorry...I got way ahead of myself. I think you need to know what has me so pissed off. Click HERE and go read this, then come back.

Well hopefully now you understand why I'm so angry.


Charges were dismissed involving the elderly woman because she had dementia and wasn't sure whether the assault was real or a dream. Both have since died.
Is it just me or does this not make any damn sense!!!!????? So what if the woman had dementia .... the "act" still occured and he admitted it!!!


Philpott told police after his arrest that he had sex with the girl three times over a one-month period because he wanted her to experience pleasure before she died.

So this man basically gets a slap on the wrist and told pretty much not to do this again. COME ON PEOPLE....SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD!!!!! SHE WAS 100% HELPLESS!!! For this he is told by Judge Frank Plaut that he would re-sentence him to the original term for "one slip on one incident." WTF is that???!!!

WHY isn't this man in prison??? (Judge Frank Plaut first sentenced Philpott to 16 years to life but suspended the prison sentence and ordered probation and work release instead. )


I can't be the only one out here thinking this is just crazy. This man raped these to people and basically got away with it...why...because both victims have since died???? I just don't get it. Is there anyone out there that can make me understand such idiousy???

I'd seriously like to know the thoughts of anyone reading that article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home