Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's an early morning today

5a.m. comes really early. I wish if I had to get up this early I did it all the time like I used to for my old job. Only getting up this early twice a week or once a week gets me way out of the habit to getting up. It makes it hard. I much rather waking up when my body is ready. Usually about 7 or 7:30.

It's only 10º outside this morning with a high of 22º expected. Snow flurries too. It's that time of year so I should just accept it. It's just so darn cold and I hate that. Oh well.

I had a nice time at my friends house lastnight. She invited me over to sit in their hot tub. (pictures in a few days). We had a nice visit catching up on lost time. We shared vacation photos too. She and I are always doing that. I promised her I would make a greater effort to get my sorry butt over there since we've been best friends for years and we only live about 5 minutes from each other. I haven't seen her in months. The other sad thing is (I realized on the way home) that she hasn't been to my apartment yet and I've lived here now for almost 2 years. How sad is that?? It's mostly all because of the wierd work schedules I have. That and the fact that I have been becoming less socialable in the last 3 to 4 years. Great, I'm turning into a hermit!!

I'm happy to see that the Haloscan is working after all the frustration I had the last couple of days. I have no patience I guess.

Time to get ready for work before I'm late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home