Friday, December 02, 2005

Yep...it's really morning

Have I already mentioned how I dislike the cold weather? I'm sure I have. Ugh!! It's currently 25º and a light dusting of snow on the ground. Our high today is 29º and more snow in the forecast. The extended forecast is pretty much a repeat of today's.

It was nice to have a day off yesterday. It was a lazy kinda of day for me. After helping Mom out in the morning with her monthly bills, I developed a horrible headache and came home and napped for nearly an hour and a half. I watched an old movie called "Where the Red Fern Grows". I couldn't remember the story but I knew my kids had read the book before. I like older movies sometimes.

I'm headed into work this morning for a change. I'm so used to closing anymore that I get out of the habit of having to wake up at 5a.m. . Today and tomorrow are both the same shift of 6:30 to 4pm. I like this shift don't get me wrong, I just don't get to work it that much.

Better get off my fanny and get busy getting ready.

*EDIT* I was reading this just now and like how it made me think about things. Drop Keasty a visit and check out his post; see if it makes you think like it did me.

2 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

We got a dusting of snow last night, too.
Booooooooo!!!!!!!!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Nelly said...

I LOVE working early hours! Not so much the 6:30 part, but definitely getting off at 3:00 everyday is a plus for me! Have a great day!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home