Sunday, November 27, 2005

A - Z of Me

I found this while visiting Melody's blog this morning. I thought it would be interesting to do in here so here it goes...................

A is for age: 44 (until January 21st)
B is for booze of choice: With dinner now and then I like some ameretto sour
C is for career: currently an assistant manager of a restaurant
D is for Dad's name: Carl
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Hmmm...I don't go to parties so I'll guess... a date.
F is for favorite song at the moment: My give a damn's busted...JoDee Messina
G is for favorite game: Minesweeper...My Bob & I play nearly everynight online.
H is for hometown: Canton, Ohio.....yeehaw
I is for intruments you play: that would be none
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: 1 Daughter (26) 1 son (24)
L is for living arrangements: one bedroom apartment with just me and the dog.
M is for mom's name: Maxine
N is for name of your crush: I don't have a crush..I don't get all gaga over actors....but I will say I can stare at Mel Gibsen's eyes alot....LOl
O is for overnight hospital stays: Giving birth twice, hysterectomy
P is for phobias: I'm not so sure I have a phobia about anything... I'm "uncomfortable" in elevators and small places but I'm not afraid to be there.
Q is for qoutes you like: "good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after".
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: my marriage of 15 years.... (that was 12 years ago)
S is for sexual preference: with a man....and not just any man will do....it will be with my BOb or not at all.
T is for time you wake up: anymore it's 7am unless I need to the alarm set earlier.
U is for underwear: Bikini briefs
V is for vegetable you love: corn....I'll eat green beans but I HATE VEGETABLES!!...lol
W is for weekend plans: does going to work count?
X is for x-rays you've had: wrist, forhead, chest, back
Y is for yummy food you like: Lobster comes to mind
Z is for zodiac sign: Aquarius

6 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Thank for the nice comment on my blog. Enjoyed your answers to this meme.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Hey bbsgirl, you'll have to have a look at my blog... I'm blogging the alphabet, and have nearly finished. It's been fun. X, Y and Z to go.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Keasty said...

Hey, sorry to be hassling you... but I mentioned you on my post just now. Hope you didn't mind. I've also put you in as a link. Hope that's OK too.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Just Jan said...

Melody....you're welcome and this was fun.

Keasty...welcome to my blog and I have stopped by your blog...interesting and that's fine that you linked me though my blog isn't like any of the others you have linked...hope I don't weird out your friends...hehehe.

steelcowboy....anytime, I like doing fun stuff like this.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Neat way to let people know random things about you.

Do you want to learn how to play a musical instrument?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Rue said...

LOL! That's my Mum's theme song right now. She and my Stepdad (*Sigh* daddy#4 for me..which explains much) Are breaking up. She's moving into the house she just bought in January. Yeah...sucks but I think it's for the best.
Hey, I am 41 and my birthday is January 20th...hee hee!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home