Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogs a thing of the past??

It seems to me, that since MySpace and Facebook have gained in popularity, the blogs just aren't as great of a space to post anymore. I'm just as guilty of not keeping up on this as some that I have just checked in on. Some are just gone and others haven't been posted on since last fall. I'm just not ready to delete this yet. I've had this blog since 2005 and used to enjoy posting on here. I had a MySpace page but deleted it because I found that I liked Facebook better. The only reason I have that, is because my Family is so spread out and it's a great way to stay in touch. I actually have run out of things to post on here about. I'll give it some more thought before hitting that delete button though. I'll probably just do what most have done and leave it here dormant for awhile and post sporadically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home